Part time Service Manager - Cork
Part Time Service Manager - Cork
We are Ireland’s largest retailer providing fashion, homewares and food for our loyal customers. We operate 134 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. Our guiding principle is to deliver excellent quality products at competitive prices and we are constantly developing our product ranges.
We currently have a vacancy for a Part Time Service Manager. As a Service Manager you will learn about the business while developing your product knowledge and people management skills. As part of the management team within your store, you will also ensure that our standards of customer care are maintained and improved on an ongoing basis.
This position is 120 hours per month, scheduled between 3 to 4 days per week, which will include late nights and weekends.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To deliver the Dunnes Stores principles of operations and customer service.
- Lead the team, in a manner appropriate to the Brand, to deliver the agreed business strategy
- Ensuring all relevant trading safely and legal policies being in place and adhered to
- Maximizing sales through analyzing sales data, department trading patterns and pre-empting customer needs and demands
- Demonstrating through role modelling how to deliver excellent customer service ensuring the “Dunnes Stores Experience” customer service programme is delivered
- Be constantly on the lookout for innovative ideas inside & outside the business
- Coaching the team to be passionate and knowledgeable about sales, product availability, merchandising & display standards, variation prevention, pricing, ticketing, hygiene and most importantly customer service.
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and operational issues
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Customer focused
- Organizational and time management skills
- Commercial mind-set and appropriate product knowledge
- Problem solving & decision making
- Merchandising skills
- People management skills
- IT skills
- Department or team leader level experience in a fast paced retail environment & customer focused business is preferable but not essential
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding role!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.