Checkout Manager -Dungarvan
We are Ireland’s largest retailer providing fashion, homewares and food for our loyal customers. We operate 134 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. Our guiding principle is to deliver excellent quality products at competitive prices and we are constantly developing our product ranges.
We currently have a number of vacancies for Checkout Department Managers in our stores in the Dungarvan region.
Our Checkout Managers are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the checkout area and to maintain a high standard of customer care at all times.
The role involves the training and development of staff on checkout procedures and customer care, dealing with staff rosters and performance and monitoring the security in and around the Checkout area as well as ensuring that out customers receive the most efficient and courteous service at all times.
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Customer focussed
- Organisational and time management skills
- Commercial mind-set and appropriate product knowledge
- Problem solving & decision making
- People management skills
- IT skills
- Department or team leader level experience in a fast paced retail environment & customer focused business is preferable but not essential
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding role!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.