Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We are Irish owned and operate over 130 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. We are expanding our service and product offering for our customers all the time.
We’re recruiting a graphic designer to work as part of the creative and marketing team at Dunnes Stores. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, passionate and organised designer, with 3+ years’ experience in both digital and print. Reporting to the lead designer, the graphic designer will work closely with other key departments within the business such as marketing, ecommerce, in-house photography studio, store operations, visual merchandising, and, when required, external creative agencies.
The graphic designer will be responsible for creative output from ideation to design, and amends to final artwork, while adhering to the Dunnes Stores brand. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, creative work environment.
- Design and deliver multiple visual solutions from creative concept through to print ready artwork e.g. POS, brochures, leaflets, flyers, packaging, in-store signage, window displays, large format and event graphics.
- Create and edit video content for social media and digital screens.
- Create, update and resize online assets for social media, landing pages, web banners and emails.
- Develop campaigns across key channels such as in-store graphics (print and digital), landing pages, social media, web banners, emails, video and advertising.
- Collaborate with designers, content creators and the marketing team to ensure high quality content delivery.
- Work to tight deadlines while ensuring branding is consistent across all formats.
- Be aware of creative and multimedia trends and apply these across the content being created where applicable.
- BFA or similar.
- 5+ years relevant experience in graphic design in an advertising or design agency or in a similar in-house role.
- Proficient in Adobe CC; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Excellent creative and technical skills in typesetting, motion graphics, print and production.
- Highly organised individual with an ability to excel within fast-paced environments.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Flexible, creative, ambitious and a team player.
- Ability to manage and organise briefs and storyboards.
- A strong portfolio.
- Excellent written and communication skills required.
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.