Kitchen Assistant - Dublin 2 (early morning start)
Kitchen Assistant with Café Sol
Our kiosks are small coffee shops, located throughout Dublin 2 and Dublin 7 where customers can enjoy quality food and great coffee in a relaxed, easy-going atmosphere. Our team place a huge emphasis on the quality of coffee, as well as the level of service provided to our customers.
At Café Sol we produce all of our freshly made products which can be found in our Dublin 2 and Dublin 7 stores each morning in our production unit in Dublin 2. We are currently looking to recruit a Kitchen Assistant to join our production team with Full time opportunities available.
Suitable candidates should have some experience of working in a similar environment / operation, be motivated, have excellent customer care skills, be confident communicators and have a passion for helping people. As a kitchen assistant, you should be willing to learn and develop yourself, have a desire to succeed and to contribute to our positive team environment as well as promoting our unique brand. A passion for food, with a genuine interest and desire to expand their food knowledge is also preferable.
Kitchen Assistants will have the following responsibilities:
- Work as part of the team to provide the highest standard of food preparation quality and presentation.
- To ensure the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of all areas of the kitchen and equipment are kept clean and hygienic at all time, whilst ensuring that hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to.
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately.
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients.
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking food and helping to prepare the products for distribution.
- Disposing of rubbish.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work
- Provide a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
- A good level of English and a professional and polite manner.
- Flexibility is a must for the role, as shifts may require AM (4am) starts, to work up to 5 days over 7, weekends inclusive.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hard-working and flexible, with the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
This is a position with Café Sol, a part of Dunnes Stores.
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make.
This opportunity is closed to applications.