Security & Stockloss Prevention Manager - Galway - 39 Hour Contract
Security & Stockloss Prevention Manager
We are Ireland’s largest retailer providing fashion, homewares and food for our loyal customers. We operate 134 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. Our guiding principle is to deliver excellent quality products at competitive prices and we are constantly developing our product ranges.
We currently have a number of vacancies for Security & Stockloss Prevention Managers in our stores in the Galway region. The primary job function of the Security & Stockloss Prevention Manager is to develop, implement, monitor and manage the Security, Cash Office, Health and Safety and Stock loss procedures within the store.
Inspiring performance of team through coaching to deliver outstanding results and customer service.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To deliver the budgeted stock loss target for the store
- To ensure that company policies are adhered to, with the correct controls in place to minimize the levels of stock loss in store.
- Implement and manage all cash handling procedures and processes.
- Implement and manage all Health & Safety policies and procedures in store
- Ensuring all relevant trading safely and legal policies being in place and adhered to
- In conjunction with store managers to effectively manage the non-compliance of systems and procedures throughout the store.
- Demonstrating through role modelling how to deliver excellent customer service ensuring the “Dunnes Stores Experience” customer service programme is delivered
- Manage, support, train and develop the security teams.
- Monitor and address any variations to the cost base of the department on a week to week basis
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and security and stockloss issues
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Customer focused
- Organisational and time management skills
- Commercial mind-set
- Problem solving & decision making
- People management skills
- IT skills
- Experience managing stock loss and risk in a large, high volume retail environment
- In-depth understanding of retail security and store operations
- Understanding of health and safety in a retail environment
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding role!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.