Senior Oracle Developer - Corporate Systems
Senior Developer – Corporate Systems is a key position, reporting to the Corporate Systems Team Lead and part of the Business Systems IT Team.
The role will focus on developing reports and integration solutions in Oracle Financial and HRMS applications. This role is typically described as a Hybrid role were the person will be expected to work with the Business Analysts to complete the Business requirements and develop the appropriate technical or process-based solution.
- Develop and support Oracle Pl/SQL procedures and Forms to defined specifications.
- Develop and Support Oracle BI Publisher Reports and utilities.
- Participate in key projects such as R12 upgrade and new Payroll and Financials installations.
- Support other Team members with their project commitments.
- Minimum of 5 years Oracle EBS Development experience using developing PL/SQL procedures and forms/reports using TOAD and Oracle SQL/Developer.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Oracle BI(XML) Publisher.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Oracle JDeveloper.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Oracle APEX
- Ability to convert Business Requirements into detailed functional specifications
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning.
- Liaise with Oracle Applications counterparts across different teams
- Working with Oracle technical support on technical issues (logging SR's)
- Flexible to work out of regular working hours, if need be.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with strong presentation skills. Experience with Business Process Improvement initiatives
- Proficient project management and collaboration tools like MS Projects and Visio.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Core Financials and HR Systems.
- Any knowledge of R12 EBS processes.
- Any OBIEE/ODI/Discovererand WebADI skills.
- Spanish Language Skills.
Education & Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- Pro active and result oriented, process oriented.
- Relationship builder.
- Strong individual as well as team player
- Creative in defining and implementing solutions
- Loves to work in a dynamic environment
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.