Catering Assistant - Bandon Road, Bishopstown Court, Co. Cork
Catering Assistant with Dunnes Cafe - Bandon Road, Cork
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We have over 130 stores in Ireland, the UK and Spain and are expanding our service and product offer all the time.
As well as our ever evolving product range and outstanding service, Dunnes Stores offers customers in-house Hospitality in selected stores throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and Spain. Our cafés offer customers all the homely classics as well as quality coffee, tasty treats all in our newly refurbished in-store cafés. We are currently looking to recruit catering assistants to join the team in Dunnes Stores, Bandon Road, Cork.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and have the ability to provide an excellent level of service with attention to detail. Previous experience in a busy catering environment is essential.
Key Responsibilities: (but not exhaustive)
- Provide a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
- Ensure the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of the equipment in the restaurant, both front of house and back of house ensuring that hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to.
- Prepare and assist with food preparation, setting up counters and merchandising the restaurant.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work.
- Previous experience in a similar environment, preferably in a retail / customer facing environment.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP and Food Safety.
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with food.
- Flexible with the ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of the team.
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This opportunity is closed to applications.