Assistant Restaurant Manager - Dublin 2
Assistant Restaurant Manager with Neon Asian Street Food - Dublin 2
Neon Asian Street Food is a Thai restaurant located in Dublin 2 where our goal is to deliver good quality food with no fuss, in a relaxed and informal environment. Fresh ingredients and quality product are prepared every day by a team of skilled Thai Chefs to produce authentic Asian street food.
We are looking for an ambitious Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual to join a dynamic team in a competitive and fast paced restaurant environment.
This is a position for a passionate food professional and the role requires the individual to integrate with the team to help them develop and manage the chefs and staff. The role involves recruitment, training, evaluation, customer service, sales building, quality control, cost management, food safety, menu development and all the other elements required to run a successful restaurant.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a pleasant personality, great communication skills and the experience to know what’s important to help deliver a great experience for customers and staff alike.
The ability to deliver consistently high standards is important and also some experience of operational legislation and good human resource practices in addition to a good level of food, beverage and customer service experience.
The successful candidate must have;
- 2 years management experience in the food and beverage, culinary, hospitality or similarly related profession.
- High level of numeracy, verbal and written ability.
- Help the management team to ensure that Neon is a great place to visit and to work.
- Control day-to-day food and service operations throughout the team of chefs, supervisors and front of house staff.
- To provide ongoing staff training and motivation and to develop the skills of restaurant employees.
- Deliver excellent customer service, food safety, cleanliness and health and safety standards.
- Follow KPI’s and financial budgets and help drive business to ensure these targets are achieved.
- Review food and beverage quality and ensure that agreed standards are met.
- Assist in making sure merchandising and POS standards are adhered to.
- Ensure all employment policies are adhered to with accurate record keeping and administration.
- To undertake any practical duties which may arise in an emergency.
- Place product orders on a daily basis with agreed suppliers, in a cost effective way.
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Experience working in a managerial or supervisory role in the catering sector.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with food.
- Strong P&L awareness
- Flexible with the ability to work closely with the Store Management team and restaurant staff.
- Organised and reliable individual with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
Candidates will be required to have proof that they are legally permitted to work in Ireland.
Hours of work will be Full Time. Remuneration is based on experience.
Interested? Apply online.
This opportunity is closed to applications.