Data Privacy Analyst
DATA PRIVACY ANALYST
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We are Irish owned and operate over 130 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. We are expanding our service and product offering for our customers all the time.
We believe that Dunnes Stores, with its unique mix of physical stores, leading ecommerce experience and increased use of technology will continue to offer the best shopping experience to our customers – new and existing online and offline.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Data Privacy Analyst to join our data privacy team based in our Head Office in Dublin City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic data privacy professional to join a dynamic team in a competitive and fast paced retail environment.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Data Privacy Manager, to assist with managing the data privacy requirements of the business. We process personal data of customers, employees and suppliers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review, manage and respond to data subject rights requests.
- Manage and respond to data subject complaints.
- Maintain, review and audit ROPAs.
- Assist with the data deletion programme.
- Process, implement and monitor privacy impact assessments.
- Collaborate with internal teams advising on privacy related matters and ensuring adherence to internal policies and privacy laws.
- Respond to internal and external ad hoc privacy queries.
- Ensure the implementation and ongoing review of procedures and policies related to data privacy.
- Support the ongoing data privacy training initiatives and help develop further the data privacy culture throughout the business.
- Research and prepare guidance of the business impact of proposed changes in data privacy laws and practice.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant third level degree and Data Privacy qualification
- 2+ years of experience working in data privacy compliance or related field
- Sound knowledge of European data protection laws and practices including an in-depth understanding of GDPR, and emerging privacy regulations
- Inquisitive, self-starter who can work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish partnerships and manage internal and external relationship
- Analytical approach and attention to detail with good organisational skills
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding role!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.