Seasonal Barista - Jetland, Co. Limerick
Barista with Café Sol - Jetland SC, Limerick (Seasonal)
The Café Sol chain of Coffee Shops was brought to Dunnes Stores in 2015. As well as the existing Coffee Shops based in Dublin City Centre, we have recently introduced Café Sol Kiosks into a number of our stores, including Dunnes Stores Cornelscourt, Kilnamanagh, Swords, Childers Road and Jetland Limerick, Bandon Road and Ballyvolane Cork, Henry Street and Briarhill, Galway.
Our Kiosks are small coffee shops, located in store where customers can enjoy quality food and great coffee in a relaxed, easy going atmosphere. Our team place a huge emphasis on the quality of coffee, as well as the level of service provided to our customers.
As well as our ever evolving product range and outstanding service, Dunnes Stores offers customers in-house Hospitality in selected stores throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and Spain. Our cafés offer customers all the homely classics as well as quality coffee, tasty treats all in our newly refurbished in-store cafés.
We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic and self-motivated baristas to join us in making Christmas this year by offering customers an attentive, friendly service with excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in a busy Café environment will be a benefit, but is not essential.
- Provide a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
- Ensure the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of the equipment in the restaurant, both front of house and back of house ensuring that hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to.
- Prepare and assist with food preparation, setting up counters and merchandising the restaurant.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work.
- Previous experience in a similar environment, preferably in a retail / customer facing environment.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP and Food Safety.
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with food.
- Flexible with the ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of the team.
Dunnes Stores is an equal opportunities employer
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make
This opportunity is closed to applications.