Supply Chain Analyst
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We are Irish owned and operate over 130 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. We are expanding our service and product offering for our customers all the time.
As we expand our ambient grocery central distribution network we are now recruiting for a number of Supply Chain Analysts. As a Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for managing the demand planning/replenishment of defined product categories for Stores and Distribution Centres through the use of an automated Sales Based Ordering system. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, exciting work environment. Applications from recent Graduates with relevant qualifications are welcomed for this role.
- Demand forecasting of standard, seasonal and promotional stock requirements through the use of a Sales Based Ordering system.
- Fulfilment of required stock from suppliers to Distribution Centre to Stores, through the use of a Sales Based Ordering system.
- Working with your Team Leader develop demand planning/fulfilment models appropriate to the business requirements.
- Collaborate with Demand/Fulfilment colleagues to ensure the overall balance of supply and demand.
- Achieve key KPI’s for Availability, Stock Holding and Waste.
- Efficiently plan for promotional and seasonal events.
- Manage suppliers to drive the best possible service levels for Dunnes Stores.
- Cultivate strong relationships internally with Stores, Buying Teams, Category Management and Distribution Centre teams to deliver industry leading service to our customers.
- Experience in a FMCG supply chain environment
- Experience working with Sales Based Ordering and inventory management systems an advantage.
- Proven numeracy skills
- Good analytical skills (in particular working knowledge of Excel)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Results-oriented and process driven.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This opportunity is closed to applications.