Kitchen Porter - Dublin 7
Kitchen Porter with Café Sol
Our kiosks are small coffee shops, located throughout Dublin 2 and Dublin 7 where customers can enjoy quality food and great coffee in a relaxed, easy-going atmosphere. Our team place a huge emphasis on the quality of coffee, as well as the level of service provided to our customers.
We are currently looking to recruit kitchen porters to join the Café Sol teams in Dublin 7 with both full time and part time opportunities available.
Suitable candidates should have some experience of working in a similar environment / operation, be motivated, have excellent customer care skills, be confident communicators and have a passion for helping people. As a kitchen porter, you should be willing to learn and develop yourself, have a desire to succeed and to contribute to our positive team environment as well as promoting our unique brand.
Kitchen Porters will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of the equipment in all areas of the restaurant both front of house and in the kitchen.
- To monitor and deliver the HACCP programme for the restaurant to ensure effective standards in line with hygiene and quality regulations.
- Work as part of the team to provide the highest standard of cleanliness.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work
- A good level of English and a professional and polite manner.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to work up to 5 days over 7, weekends inclusive.
- Organised, good attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Hard-working and flexible, with the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
This is a position with Café Sol, a part of Dunnes Stores.
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make.
This opportunity is closed to applications.