Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We are Irish owned and operate over 130 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. We are expanding our service and product offering for our customers all the time.
We currently have a vacancy for a Web Analyst to join our Customer Insight team based in our Head Office in Dublin City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic web analytics expert to join a dynamic team in a competitive and fast paced retail environment.
In this role you will be responsible for producing data driven insights to enhance the customer experience and business performance of dunnesstores.com. You need to be well versed in using web analytics to extract user insights, improve key performance indicators, identify approaches to optimize customer experiences, while all the time being mindful of privacy considerations for customers. You will support the eCommerce and Marketing teams in taking the dunnesstores.com website to the next level.
To be successful in this role you will need to have strong time and program management skills to manage competing requirements such as accurate reporting on ad hoc web requests or related marketing campaign requests, input into and delivery of website initiatives, managing and prioritising AB tests and other optimizations and customer journey improvements, and ensuring ongoing reporting and analysis is delivered.
- Manage, organise and present web and app analytics metrics and KPIs for dunnesstores.com, Dunnes Stores app and other Dunnes Stores websites.
- Manage the web analytics implementation and associated reporting and dashboards.
- Create and program manage optimization programs against defined goals such as usability, navigation, traffic, conversion, average order value and repeat visits.
- Forecast trends for key metrics and identify potential impacts and variances.
- Drive pre-during-post visit customer experience improvements by identifying areas of friction or inefficiency during the customer journey.
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of new features, web site changes, and digital marketing campaigns in collaboration with eCommerce and Marketing teams.
- Provide insight and analytics into special events such as product launches and sale events.
- Perform on-demand site performance and conversion analyses or troubleshooting.
- Conduct audits of content and developments to ensure tracking tags are functioning and feeding respective reports.
- Keep up to date on web, app and ecommerce best practices and technologies.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in a quantitative field (economics, statistics, math, finance, marketing analytics, engineering or other related field).
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience performing ecommerce analytics for a comparable ecommerce web presence.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in web analytics, including report development or implementation experience with web analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics.
- Experience creating effective performance dashboards and regularly reporting on key metrics and onsite behaviour insights to executive teams.
- Experience collecting and analysing data, making recommendations for improvements and new initiatives and seeing those through to implementation.
- Experience in tagging and tracking key interactions across the website to understand customer behaviour.
- Experience managing a/b testing and use of tools such as Monetate, Google Optimize, Adobe Test & Target.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize complex or diverse information.
- Knowledge of app analytics and app analytics tools.
- Experienced with SQL or a scripting language like R or Python.
- Experience with BI tools.
- Experience with Google Tag Manger
- Experience creating executive updates and presenting to senior executives.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at one time.
- Knowledge of UX and web development best practises a distinct advantage.
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer.