Photo & Production Studio Manager
Photo & Production Studio Manager
Keeping the wheels of creativity turning
At Dunnes Stores, we have an agile and vibrant in-house Photo Studio tasked with delivering all e-commerce content for our large and growing online store. Our Photo Studio must also fly the fashion flag high, creating and producing photo shoots for marketing campaigns used across all customer touchpoints in-store and online.
A massive supporter of Irish design talent, Dunnes Stores is proud to carry some of the biggest and most exciting household names in design across fashion and homewares. Our Photo Studio works with all of our exciting designer brands for both e-commerce and marketing shoots.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, project managing the production process to help create and deliver campaigns that compel our customers and bring out the best in our brand.
What we’re looking for
Hands-on experience in a similar‐based role that demonstrates; people management skills, knowledge of in-house production planning and scheduling processes, understanding of the process of photographic and creative work to deliver a consistently high standard.
A single-minded multitasker, capable of managing and executing the schedule while being resourceful to pivot as the business needs. As the key point of contact, booking in and managing workloads and liaising with different departments, you’ll have the soft skills of excellent communication.
Some of your key responsibilities would include:
- Being the prime point of contact between the studio and the wider business.
- Effectively managing, monitoring and delivering the workflow and keeping everyone abreast of any issues that may impact this.
- Being commercially astute to monitor studio costs and meet financial targets.
- Liaising with agencies, freelancers and other third‐party providers when needed.
- Developing other team members.
- Being the guardian of studio style guides and seeing that they’re used properly so everything is on brand.
- Managing the production calendar and shoot schedule.
- Managing end-to-end production process of all creative shoots in line with agreed rates and processes.
- Negotiating competitive fees with third parties across all production requirements.
- Working closely with the creative team to receive briefs and fulfil the production of these against budget without compromising creative standards, look and feel.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to establish photographic requirements and ensure shoot planning is in line with business priorities.
- Working closely with the in house teams, designers and departments ensuring all aspects of production are fulfilled to the highest standard.
- Ensuring a high standard is maintained across all aspects of production and photography.
- 4+ years of experience in a production role.
- Experience working in a fast-paced fashion retail environment.
- Experience in team management and strong management skills to inspire and lead a team to deliver great performance.
- Highly experienced in the creation and management of critical paths and workflow implementation.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at a senior level and cross-functionally.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-standard ways of working.
- Good IT skills – proficient with the Microsoft Office suite and Photoshop.
- Excellent creative skills and a keen eye for photography.
- Fashion-forward, product-aware and fashion communications-savvy.
- Equally creative and super organised.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry-standard ways of working
Interested? Then apply now and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding role!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.