Catering Assistant - Dublin 7
Catering Assistant with Café Sol - Dublin 7
Our Kiosks are small coffee shops, located in store where customers can enjoy quality food and great coffee in a relaxed, easy going atmosphere. Our team place a huge emphasis on the quality of coffee, as well as the level of service provided to our customers.
We are currently looking to recruit experienced general catering assistant to join the Café Sol team in Dublin 7 with both full time and part time opportunities available.
The successful candidates will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed to providing an excellent level of customer service with attention to detail. Previous experience working with coffee is not essential but is preferable.
- Provide a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
- Ensure the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of the equipment in the restaurant, both front of house and back of house ensuring that hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to.
- Prepare and assist with food preparation, setting up counters and merchandising the restaurant.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work.
- Previous experience in a similar environment, preferably in a retail / customer facing environment.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP and Food Safety.
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with food.
- Flexible with the ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of the team.
This is a position with Café Sol, a part of Dunnes Stores.
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make.
This opportunity is closed to applications.