Print Design Internship Opportunity
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s largest retailer providing fashion, food and homewares for our loyal customers. We operate over 130 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. Our guiding principle is to deliver good quality products at competitive prices and we are constantly developing our product offerings.
We are currently offering enthusiastic print design graduates the opportunity to complete in internship in our Textile Buying Departments. This is an excellent opportunity to gain great experience in a fast paced, progressive work environment and to work as part of the Dunnes Stores Textile Buying and Design teams and learn about the various stages of the design process
- Provide support throughout the whole design process from planning and designing new print ranges through to product selection
- Collate design research and market research, prepare and update visual range planners each season as required
- Assist with the production of design packs where required
- Provide administrative support to the Design teams, taking responsibility for tasks such as colour matching, archiving of fabric / samples / artworks as well as updating and amending artworks.
- Creative flair, originality and eye for excellent design is essential
- Excellent computer skills full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- An in-depth knowledge of repeat print and pattern design is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to deal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A can do positive attitude
- Paid internship with holidays
- Avail of our employee privilege card scheme where you will get a 20% discount in all Dunnes Stores
- An opportunity to participate in internal events
If this sounds like the internship for you, please apply now with your cv and portfolio and tell us why you would be perfect for this exciting and rewarding placement!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer.