Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We are Irish owned and operate over 130 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. We are expanding our service and product offering for our customers all the time.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join our Finance team based in our Head Office in Dublin City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic accountant to join a dynamic team in a competitive and fast paced retail environment.
In this role, you will act as a guide to your partners investigating the financial impact of new initiatives, efficiency measures and growth strategies. You will help them understand their financial performance by providing insight, while supporting and challenging them in equal measure. You will need to be adept at building relationships with your key stakeholders in Finance and the wider business and will play a key role in shaping future strategies, and as our business continues to grow.
- Act as the finance expert on all initiatives in your area. You will be required to present analysis, provide insight and make recommendations for future strategies
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings whenever possible
- Partner with business unit leaders in relation to the ongoing development of their financial knowledge and preparation of monthly financial outlooks
- Review and analyse the financial outlooks throughout the year and provide financial commentary on the associated risks and opportunities
- Build partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Qualified accountant with 3-6 years post qualification experience ideally in a large organisation
- Strong communicator with the ability to act as a liaison between Finance and the business
- Ideal candidate will be coming from an FMCG Company with 2+ years’ experience in that industry
- Experience collating and processing large amounts of financial data into clear and easy to understand insights for non-financial stakeholders
- Experience with Power BI or similar would be preferable but not essential
- Commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once
- Good work ethic and strong career ambition
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.