Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We are Irish owned and operate over 130 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. We are expanding our service and product offering for our customers all the time.
We currently have a new vacancy for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the Online team based in our Head Office in Dublin City Centre. To develop, manage and implement a comprehensive innovative customer focused digital strategy, with end to end responsibility for the performance of the digital marketing funnel, optimizing performance with budget and ensuring effective integration with the wider Marketing strategy.
We have significant revenue growth planned for next year and our Digital Marketing strategy will be front and centre on achieving this ambitious growth target. As our Performance Marketing Manager, you will have a 12-month strategy with a weekly execution focus and a budget to achieve this.
- Develop and deliver Search Marketing Campaigns in accordance with agreed campaign targets
- Oversight of the execution and optimization of Search Marketing campaigns using ongoing testing and refinement of bid amounts, positions of ad copies and extensions
- Define and deliver the programmatic display and paid social function within the business ensuring they play a complementary and integrated role with all other marketing activity
- Develop, execute and optimize all performance display & paid social campaigns using testing and refinement of bid amount, network, placement, format, creative and content to deliver against agreed KPI and return models
- Produce and distribute KPI reports for all digital marketing activity, providing actionable insight into significant and notable changes in performance online
- Provide insight to internal stakeholders on performance marketing results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage a small team initially as we roll out our digital marketing strategy, this role requires effective working relationships with several key stakeholders, at all levels, on a regular basis
- Align an appropriate digital marketing strategy to the brand marketing strategy to increase demand from the active base and drive recruitment
- Drive innovation and execute a “first to market” strategy with regard to new digital marketing opportunities
- Be able to demonstrate that they are a subject matter expert in all things digital marketing, with at least 5 years’ experience of working within performance marketing
- Ability to manage complex SEM, SEO and Google Shopping campaigns using AdWords, DoubleClick Search and Google Merchant Centre
- Strong leadership, management and analytical qualities to drive this very important function and be able to demonstrate how you’ve driven results in the past
- Exceptional verbal, analytical and written communication / presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen, highly performance and results driven
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable in a fast-moving environment
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer