Visual Display Manager - Dublin
Textile Visual Display Manager
We are Ireland’s largest retailer providing fashion, homewares and food for our loyal customers. We operate 134 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. Our guiding principle is to deliver excellent quality products at competitive prices and we are constantly developing our product ranges.
We currently have a number of vacancies for Textile Visual Display Managers in our stores in the Dublin region. The Visual Merchandising Manager ensures that the store is presented to the customer to the highest standards and in compliance with corporate guidelines.
Inspiring performance of team through coaching to deliver outstanding results and customer service.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- To maintain displays to the highest of standards, making the most effective use of equipment on the sales floor and ensuring correct POS is used in departments
- To ensure that the Department complies with the layouts and adjacencies, and adheres to the merchandising standards and visual display guidelines communicated centrally. To interpret and implement all Head Office guidelines on promotions and use of photography in stores.
- To work with the store management team on key lines and follow space management guidelines and planning
- To deliver the Dunnes Stores principles of operations and customer service.
- Lead the team, in a manner appropriate to the Brand, to deliver the agreed business strategies
- To liaise effectively with commercial management in stores, advising and influencing decisions on layouts and merchandising presentation
- Ensuring all relevant trading safely and legal policies are in place and adhered
- Demonstrating through role modelling how to deliver excellent customer service, while
ensuring the “Dunnes Stores Experience” customer service programme is delivered
- Be constantly on the lookout for innovative ideas inside & outside the business. To maintain an awareness of fashion trends and new handling and merchandising techniques
- Setting and implementation of the departmental brand standards ensuring they are achieved through regular monitoring within the agreed operating framework
- Responsible for leading and training your team in line with the brand training programme
- Coaching your team to be passionate and knowledgeable about merchandising & display standards, product availability, pricing, ticketing, inventory, hygiene and most importantly customer service.
- Ensure best practice in relation to driving IStore & Online sales are adhered to by all
- To work with the store team to ensure the correct allocation of staff for display purposes (particularly regarding sales or promotions or new launches).
- To liaise with the Store Manager and Head of Visual Display on any problems or shortfalls on equipment and P.O.S.
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and operational issues
- Visual Merchandising skills
- Commercial mind-set and appropriate product knowledge
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Customer focussed
- Organisational and time management skills
- Problem solving & decision making
- People management skills
- IT skills
- Departmental or team leader level experience in a fast paced retail environment & customer focused business is preferable but not essential
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding role!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer