Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We are Irish owned and operate over 130 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. We are expanding our service and product offering for our customers all the time.
Our guiding principle is to deliver good quality products at competitive prices and we are constantly developing our product offerings.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Web Designer to join our online team.
The Web Designer will work closely with our ecommerce team, graphic designers, usability experts and fashion marketing teams to promote the Dunnes Stores brand. The successful candidate will be responsible for the look and feel of our website, so passion and creativity is essential.
Specific role responsibilities:
- Create front end promotional graphics for online from concept to delivery.
- Creative involvement across the onsite daily updates, email campaigns and social media content with the e-commerce marketing manager.
- Delivery of campaign artwork, front-end design content and usability throughout the Dunnes Stores website to provide the customer with an exciting brand experience.
- Liaising with the in-house graphic designers, fashion marketing and buying departments to ensure consistency and accurate representation of core brand values.
- Make recommendations on design, developments or improvements for the site.
- Develop mock-ups and build prototypes.
- Optimise existing user interface designs.
- Building Responsive web pages and emails.
- Document the information architecture needed, including: site maps, categories, page templates, content, navigation, page elements, links, callable actions
- Document and maintain User Experience Guidelines and pattern libraries for application assets.
- Create wireframes that illustrate site layout, navigation, controls, and workflow prioritisation.
- Stay informed on industry trends, web development technology and advancements in the area of User Experience, Information Architecture and Responsive Web Design with a focus on mobile first.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator)
- Experience with any CMS
- Strong understanding of mobile first & user centered design
- History of e-commerce experience (preferably fashion)
- Strong portfolio
- Team player
Interested? Then apply today!
Dunnes Stores is an equal opportunities employer