Product Manager - Contract
Product Manager / Product Owner
Who we are:
As an experienced retailer, we know that everything we do must be for our customers. We are committed to constantly making our customer experience better and more customer centric. Over the last number of years, we transformed our in-store experience across the country, partnered with forward-thinking brands and built a platform for growth. The next stage of our evolution will involve transforming our digital customer experience, both online and in store. We want to be as good at using and implementing technology as we are at transforming our stores. To do this we need to work with the best people.
We are looking for a Product Owner/Manager, on a contract basis, with a passion for working at the interface of technology and retail. This is your chance to be part of the ongoing transformation that will benefit everyone who visits our stores, uses our apps or shops with us online. It is a chance to be part of deciding how things should be done and bring your experience to bear in Ireland's largest Retailer.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner/Manager with previous success in the e-commerce, payments, or loyalty industries. You should be technically proficient and have great communication skills. Experience with UX, and product roadmap is a must.
You will be responsible for enabling our app strategy through roadmap and functionality prioritisation. As well as this, you will create the best digital retail experience for our customers and deliver projects with our IT team, digital technology providers and other 3rd parties.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum of 3+ years as Product Owner, Product Manager or Senior Product Manager
- Deep understanding of digital technology development processes for app/online platforms.
- Experience in translating business requirements into feature requirements.
- Project or program management credentials or significant experience.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to meet deadline through stakeholder influencing and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Retail experience is a distinct advantage.
- iOS and Android App product experience a distinct advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage feature delivery plan, ensuring key release dates are met on time and on budget.
- Work closely with internal and 3rd party developers on resource plan for feature delivery.
- Coordinate with internal and 3rd party testing teams during quality assurance process for large releases or routine upgrades and bug fixes.
- Maintain the prioritised product backlog along with product planning and execution.
- Measure outcomes/deliverables against a framework of success.
- Communicate with key business stakeholders and relevant areas of the business about project status, technical capabilities, issues, mitigations and training requirements.
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.