Finance Process Improvement Lead
We are looking for an experienced Finance professional to join a newly formed Finance Transformation team as a Finance Process Improvement lead. The main objective of the role is to partner with our senior finance leads to define, test, and recommend improvements of our finance processes. The role will operate at both a strategic and hands on level, working closely with the Finance Transformation team to support the transformation of the finance function. The role will contribute, add value and improve our Finance operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the following:
- Partnering with our finance leads and operations directors to understand each business area and finance approach.
- Documentation of existing finance processes within the group and preparation of a standard operating procedures manual for functions across the group.
- Review existing procedures to identify potential weaknesses, control issues and make recommendations to remedy the same.
- Assist in the review of current finance capabilities and the development of improved finance structures to enhance overall governance and capability requirements.
- Maintain open communication with management with regards issues/risks identified.
The work streams outlined above will provide the foundation for the potential establishment of an Internal Audit function within the organisation.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills/attributes:
- Proven experience as an internal auditor in fast moving commercial environments
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite would be a distinct advantage
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Good relationship building and communication skills
- Professional qualification from a recognised accounting body
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer