Seasonal Catering Assistant - Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Dublin 15
Hospitality Assistant with Dunnes Cafe - Blanchardstown (Seasonal)
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We have stores in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Spain and are expanding our service and product offer all the time.
At Dunnes Stores, we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding service and quality products whether it is food or fashion. We strive for excellence in all that we do, be it our award winning Simply Better Food range, our Baxter and Greene Market Deli or our collaborations with some of Irelands best Fashion and Homewares designers. Dunnes Stores offers a unique opportunity to work alongside one of the most dynamic retailers in Ireland.
As well as our ever evolving product range and outstanding service, Dunnes Stores offers customers in-house Hospitality in selected stores throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and Spain. Our cafés offer customers all the homely classics as well as quality coffee, tasty treats all in our newly refurbished in-store cafés.
We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic and self-motivated Catering Assistants to join us in making Christmas this year by offering customers an attentive, friendly service with excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in a busy Café environment will be a benefit, but is not essential.
- Provide a fast, friendly and efficient level of customer service.
- Ensure the regular and systematic cleaning and maintenance of the equipment in the restaurant, both front of house and back of house ensuring that hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to.
- Prepare and assist with food preparation, setting up counters and merchandising the restaurant.
- To adhere to specifications, standards and procedures while at work.
- Previous experience in a similar environment, preferably in a retail / customer facing environment.
- Experienced and trained on HACCP and Food Safety.
- An advanced level of English is required and a professional and polite manner is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to work with food.
- Flexible with the ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of the team.
Dunnes Stores is an equal opportunities employer
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make