Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We have over 130 stores throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and Spain and we are expanding our service and product offering all the time.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Online Department for a copywriter. The successful applicant will be given the opportunity to be part of a thriving business and highly motivated team.
- Previous experience in a similar role, working within an ecommerce business and managing, writing and editing the content for online sites
- Write copy for the products across all Dunnes Stores brands on our online website
- Write fresh copy in accordance with the Dunnes Stores brands and style guide
- Excellent command of the English language, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Expert editing and proof reading abilities.
- High volume workload with daily deadlines to be met.
- Previous experience working with Content Management Systems is essential
- Knowledge of basic HTML is essential
- A thorough understanding of the target audience to maintain a consistent feel
- Collaborate with Online and Marketing counterparts
- Stay up to date on fashion, retail and technology trends
- Maintain and continuously improve existing product detail
- Self-starter with an ability to succeed in a fast-paced, fast-changing production environment
- Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or a related field
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Passionate about online retail
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer