Textile Buying Administrator
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We have over 130 stores in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Spain and are expanding our service and product offer all the time. Our guiding principle is to deliver excellent quality products at competitive prices and we are constantly developing our product ranges. Our Buying Teams are a key element to our continued success and we would like to offer you the opportunity to join our dynamic company.
Textiles have been at the heart of our business since we began back in 1944. Our collections include collaborations with leading Irish designers and our own in-house labels. Our buying teams are the best in the business and they develop quality affordable products that entice customers through our doors and onto our website.
We are currently looking for a Textiles Buying Administrator and the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting our buying teams in developing and delivering a range of quality products that meets the needs of our customer.
- Raising and tracking orders, ensuring correct samples and information have been received from suppliers.
- Ensuring stock is available in a timely format, in line with forecasts and sales history.
- Analysing past sales patterns to anticipate trends in consumer buying pattern
- Being aware of where each product is at any given time from product concept to final production and shipping to make sure our products reach our stores and online website on time.
- Communicating with our stores on a regular basis.
- Liaising with our online and photo studio teams.
- Passion for product and retail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise tasks.
- Self-motivated, results driven and product focused.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
If this sounds like the job for you, then please apply now and tell us why you would be perfect for this exciting and rewarding role!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This opportunity is closed to applications.