Cloud Data Engineer - Azure - IT
Cloud Data Engineer - Azure
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We are Irish owned and operate over 130 stores across Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Spain, as well as a growing online store. We are expanding our service and product offering for our customers all the time.
Our Information Technology team is closely integrated with the business which is undertaking a large scale technology transformation in support of the development of the company. We are currently expanding our Information Technology Department and are looking to recruit a number of dynamic individuals in a range of technology disciplines. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who will be at the forefront of technology, supporting the business in its ever increasing adoption.
We are currently looking for a Cloud Data Engineer who would like to develop their skill sets in a diverse and technically challenging environment.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrable experience with the following technologies:
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop and Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- More than 2 years hand-on experience with Azure DevOps and Azure Data Factory
Experience in Architecture, Azure Storage, Azure SQL DB/DW, Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, and Azure Analysis Service.
- Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines, CI/CD infrastructure and process troubleshooting (disk space, network issues etc.).
- Direct experience of a range services from the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform including Infrastructure and Security related services such as Azure AD, IaaS, Containers, Storage, Networking and Azure Security.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service (PaaS) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics
- Proficient with PowerShell, Git, Git Flow, ARM templates and deployment automation
Extensive experience with version control systems like Git and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies
Interested? Then apply today!
Dunnes stores is an equal opportunities employer